- avantika arora on The Bracelet Gets Smart
- avantika arora on Choked & Collared at New York Fashion Week
- avantika arora on Ear Climbers: The Top Jewelry Trend
- What I'm reading: Vol 32. - Diamonds in the Library : Diamonds in the Library on The Best Oscar Jewelry of 2015
- Amy Roseveare on The Best Oscar Jewelry of 2015
Cheryl’s Latest Pins on Pinterest
TagsAcademy Awards AGTA Alicia Keys Amy Adams Amy Poehler Angelina Jolie Anne Hathaway Beyonce Bulgari Cartier Cate Blanchett Chopard earrings Emmy Awards Erica Courtney Fred Leighton Gold Golden Globes Harry Winston Heidi Klum Irene Neuwirth Jennifer Hudson Jennifer Lawrence Jessica Chastain jewelry designers Julianne Moore Leon Mege Lorraine Schwartz Lydia Courteille MBFW Naomi Watts Necklaces Neil Lane New York Fashion Week NYFW Pearls Red carpet jewelry Runway Sofia Vergara Spectrum Awards Spring 2014 Statement Necklace Stephen Webster Tiffany & Co Wendy Brandes
The Best Oscar Jewelry of 2015 Statement necklaces! Pearl dresses! Gorgeous gemmy earrings! The 2015 Oscars sparkled with some exceptional jewelry. ...
Best Jewelry of the Grammy Awards Beyonce, Gaga, Katy, Taylor, and JHud had the best red carpet jewelry of the 2015 Grammy Awards.
Pearls that Speak What’s in Your Heart. Literally. A new jewelry collection by Galatea includes a hidden chip that plays back messages and video. ...
Spectrum Award Earrings to Covet Earrings are the best category of the annual American Gem Trade Association Spectrum Awards. Lavishly bejeweled dangles galore! I’ve already...
Winners of the 2015 Spectrum Awards Do you agree with the judges for the annual AGTA gemstone jewelry competition?
The Most Expensive Diamond Sets Record This 8.41-carat fancy vivid pink is the most expensive diamond in the world. ...
Ear Climbers: The Top Jewelry Trend At every award show and red carpet event, it’s clear what today’s top jewelry trend is: ear climbers. These earrings...
The Thirteen Best Skull Jewels Spooky rings, skeletal bracelets, and jeweled skulls that will haunt your dreams.
- Statement necklaces! Pearl dresses! Gorgeous gemmy earrings! The 2015 Oscars sparkled with some exceptional jewelry. ...
- Ear cuffs and climbers are the top Grammy jewelry trend.
- Beyonce, Gaga, Katy, Taylor, and JHud had the best red carpet jewelry of the 2015 Grammy Awards.
- A new jewelry collection by Galatea includes a hidden chip that plays back messages and video. ...
- Earrings are the best category of the annual American Gem Trade Association Spectrum Awards. Lavishly bejeweled dangles galore! I’ve already...
- Do you agree with the judges for the annual AGTA gemstone jewelry competition?
- This 8.41-carat fancy vivid pink is the most expensive diamond in the world. ...
- At every award show and red carpet event, it’s clear what today’s top jewelry trend is: ear climbers. These earrings...
- Khai Khai Jewelry has a lot of new jewelry based on familiar ideas. Is it too similar to work by...
- Bulgari, Lorraine Schwartz and Irene Neuwith, oh my.
- These deals from online jewelry retailers expire at midnight December 1.
- This 17.16 carat Kashmir sapphire ring set a new world record sapphire price at Sotheby’s Hong Kong.
- Jewels worthy of a maharajah made khaki chic on Ralph Lauren’s Spring 2015 runway.
- Pearls provided the perfect finishing touch for Altuzarra’s Spring 2015 NYFW collection.
- Christine Hendricks, Sofia Vergara, Heidi Klum, Taylor Schilling and Julia Roberts had the best Emmy Award jewels.
- Wearable tech by Beacon & Lively flashes to keep you in contact. ...
- Cool jewels from the red carpet of fashion’s big night.
- Gems and jewelry that’s environmentally friendly and sourced and made responsibly is even more beautiful. ...
- This new minimalist classic is the pendant you need this season.
- Go behind the scenes and up close and personal with these Instagrams from stars and stylists.
- The statement necklace was the look of the night but Cate’s earrings stole the show.
- The best red carpet jewelry from Elizabeth Taylor to Jennifer Lawrence.
- Shoulder grazing, colorful, gorgeous, the earrings stole the red carpet at the 20th SAG Awards.
- The best and worst jewelry looks from the 2014 Golden Globe Awards.
- Art Deco, yellow gold, pinky rings, and the best jewelry of the Golden Globe Awards.
- Jewels by JAR at the Met had 400 amazing gem sculptures. Here are my favorites.
- Jewelry and watches designed by JAR will be on sale during his retrospective at the Met.
- The colorful gem was the top trend of the annual 2014 AGTA gem design competition.
- Supersized gemstone cocktail rings were a surprise trend at the 2013 Emmy Awards.
- It looked a lot like Christmas on the Emmy red carpet, with emerald green gowns and jewels. Emeralds were the...
- Padma Lakshmi, Sofia Vergara, Anna Gunn, Amy Poehler, and Jane Krakowski had the best jewelry at the 2013 Emmy Awards.
- Anna Sui’s Spring 2014 runway was a midsummer night’s dream of jewelry by Erickson Beamon.
- Osklen’s Spring 2014 show at New York Fashion Week was inspired by gemstones.
- Lavish jewelry adds color and shine to Oscar de la Renta’s Spring 2014 Collection.
- Rodarte looks to the hardware aisle for jewelry inspiration at NYFW Spring 2014.
- Monday of New York Fashion Week was earth day as Phillip Lim and Carolina Herrera celebrated geodes and agates.
- A new way to wear pearls at Thakoon was the jewelry revelation at NYFW Day 4.
- On the third day of Spring 2014 New York Fashion Week, bracelets were the top jewelry trend.
- Short and strong necklaces star on day two of New York Fashion Week Spring 2014.
- Chunky chains, bones, and rock-shaped jewels at the first day of Spring 2014 shows at New York Fashion Week.
- The fairy-tale world of Bibi van der Velden’s jewelry is half mad and all brilliant.
- Bayco announces the 206-carat Imperial Emerald at the 2013 Baselworld fair.
- Jewels in a new exhibit at The Forbes Galleries are inspired by the final frontier, from Sputnik to the moon.
- Obsessed with Balenciaga’s barbed wire bracelets from the Fall 2013 runway? Here are my favorite barbed wire jewelry styles.
- Celebrate the year of the snake in style with the 15 best snake jewelry designs of all time.
- In a year of bare ears, these stars had earrings worthy of the red carpet. ...
- Oscar winners Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Lawrence wore backwards necklaces: the top jewelry trend of the 2013 Academy Awards. ...
- The statement necklace is the top trend from the 2013 Screen Actors Guild Awards.
- Michelle Obama, Beyonce, Alicia Keys, and Jennifer Hudson all wore head-turning jewels at the 2013 Presidential Inauguration