Cheryl’s Latest Pins on Pinterest
TagsAcademy Awards AGTA Alicia Keys Amrapali Amy Adams Amy Poehler Angelina Jolie Anne Hathaway Beyonce Bulgari Cartier Cate Blanchett Chopard Debra Messing earrings Emmy Awards Erica Courtney Flower rings Fred Leighton Gold Golden Globes Harry Winston Heidi Klum Irene Neuwirth Jennifer Lawrence Jessica Chastain jewelry designers Lorraine Schwartz Lydia Courteille MBFW Necklaces Neil Lane New York Fashion Week NYFW Pearls Red carpet jewelry Runway Sofia Vergara Spectrum Awards Spring 2010 Spring 2014 Statement Necklace Stephen Webster Tiffany & Co Wendy Brandes
Best 2014 Emmy Jewelry Christine Hendricks, Sofia Vergara, Heidi Klum, Taylor Schilling and Julia Roberts had the best Emmy Award jewels.
Ear Climbers: 2014′s Top Jewelry Trend The year isn’t over yet but it’s pretty clear what the top jewelry trend of 2014 is: ear climbers. These...
Earth Gems: Sustainable Jewelry Gems and jewelry that’s environmentally friendly and sourced and made responsibly is even more beautiful. ...
Twenty Mind-Blowing Jewels by JAR Jewels by JAR at the Met had 400 amazing gem sculptures. Here are my favorites.
The Thirteen Best Skull Jewels Spooky rings, skeletal bracelets, and jeweled skulls that will haunt your dreams.
- Christine Hendricks, Sofia Vergara, Heidi Klum, Taylor Schilling and Julia Roberts had the best Emmy Award jewels.
- Wearable tech by Beacon & Lively flashes to keep you in contact. ...
- The year isn’t over yet but it’s pretty clear what the top jewelry trend of 2014 is: ear climbers. These...
- Gems and jewelry that’s environmentally friendly and sourced and made responsibly is even more beautiful. ...
- This new minimalist classic is the pendant you need this season.
- Jewels by JAR at the Met had 400 amazing gem sculptures. Here are my favorites.
- Khai Khai Jewelry has a lot of new jewelry based on familiar ideas. Is it too similar to work by...
- Cool jewels from the red carpet of fashion’s big night.
- Go behind the scenes and up close and personal with these Instagrams from stars and stylists.
- The statement necklace was the look of the night but Cate’s earrings stole the show.
- The best red carpet jewelry from Elizabeth Taylor to Jennifer Lawrence.
- Shoulder grazing, colorful, gorgeous, the earrings stole the red carpet at the 20th SAG Awards.
- The best and worst jewelry looks from the 2014 Golden Globe Awards.
- Art Deco, yellow gold, pinky rings, and the best jewelry of the Golden Globe Awards.
- Jewelry and watches designed by JAR will be on sale during his retrospective at the Met.
- The colorful gem was the top trend of the annual 2014 AGTA gem design competition.
- Supersized gemstone cocktail rings were a surprise trend at the 2013 Emmy Awards.
- It looked a lot like Christmas on the Emmy red carpet, with emerald green gowns and jewels. Emeralds were the...
- Padma Lakshmi, Sofia Vergara, Anna Gunn, Amy Poehler, and Jane Krakowski had the best jewelry at the 2013 Emmy Awards.
- Anna Sui’s Spring 2014 runway was a midsummer night’s dream of jewelry by Erickson Beamon.
- Osklen’s Spring 2014 show at New York Fashion Week was inspired by gemstones.
- Lavish jewelry adds color and shine to Oscar de la Renta’s Spring 2014 Collection.
- Rodarte looks to the hardware aisle for jewelry inspiration at NYFW Spring 2014.
- Monday of New York Fashion Week was earth day as Phillip Lim and Carolina Herrera celebrated geodes and agates.
- A new way to wear pearls at Thakoon was the jewelry revelation at NYFW Day 4.
- On the third day of Spring 2014 New York Fashion Week, bracelets were the top jewelry trend.
- Short and strong necklaces star on day two of New York Fashion Week Spring 2014.
- Chunky chains, bones, and rock-shaped jewels at the first day of Spring 2014 shows at New York Fashion Week.
- The fairy-tale world of Bibi van der Velden’s jewelry is half mad and all brilliant.
- Bayco announces the 206-carat Imperial Emerald at the 2013 Baselworld fair.
- Jewels in a new exhibit at The Forbes Galleries are inspired by the final frontier, from Sputnik to the moon.
- Obsessed with Balenciaga’s barbed wire bracelets from the Fall 2013 runway? Here are my favorite barbed wire jewelry styles.
- Celebrate the year of the snake in style with the 15 best snake jewelry designs of all time.
- In a year of bare ears, these stars had earrings worthy of the red carpet. ...
- Oscar winners Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Lawrence wore backwards necklaces: the top jewelry trend of the 2013 Academy Awards. ...
- The statement necklace is the top trend from the 2013 Screen Actors Guild Awards.
- Michelle Obama, Beyonce, Alicia Keys, and Jennifer Hudson all wore head-turning jewels at the 2013 Presidential Inauguration
- Classic diamonds, linear drops and studs are the top trends: Julianne, Taylor, and Amy wore them best.
- Runway trend to real-world inspiration: here’s how to get the look of Balenciaga’s five-finger layered rings.
- These designs from the AGTA Spectrum Awards didn’t win. But you’ll want them anyway.
- The top trend at the 2013 AGTA Spectrum Awards is the drop earring. Here’s a look at the best.
- My top six picks from the colorful gemalicious winners of the 2013 AGTA Spectrum Award Design Competition.
- Don’t miss these top trends and must-have collections from Couture 2012. ...
- Where to buy Katy Perry’s bangles from the 2012 Billboard Music Awards.
- The best jewelry of the 2012 Academy Awards stood out from the classic crowd.
- From Debra’s drops to Heidi’s turquoise, the best jewelry of the Golden Globe Awards red carpet.
- From Carey’s chandeliers to Kate’s necklace, the best jewelry of the 2010 Academy Awards.
- The sleek and sexy drop was the real star of the Grammy Awards.
- This week in jewelry: Michelle Obama glows in amber, jewelry brings justice to a Madoff charity, and Amy Winehouse shocks.